- Location: NoneVincy
- Country: Barbados
- Contact Info: email@example.com
- Listed: February 21, 2014 12:00 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Career Opportunities in Barbados – CSME
Vincentian with CSME – Skilled Caricom Nationals
Consolidated Systems & Supplies
CSS is a regional leader in electronic physical security solutions. We are currently recruiting for the positions listed below in our Barbados office.
Quantity Surveyor / Estimator
We have an opportunity for an experienced individual to work in our Architectural Doors Frames and Hardware operation.
The successful candidate will be required to perform the below functions:
· Perform detailed review, takeoff, summary and quote estimates of project requirements, paying special attention to specification and relevant building code compliance both at tendering stage and at ordering stage
· Actively be involved in contract negotiation with clients, designers, contractors, subcontractors
· Manage client and vendor requirements and expectations on multiple local, regional and international projects
· Ability to work on multiple ongoing projects and multiple tendering projects regionally
· Ability to work with diverse regional sales and administration teams
If you have 2 years’ experience in a similar role in construction or a construction related industry and you are energetic, proactive and a good communicator, we would like to discuss this position with you.
Engineer – Design and Programming
We are looking for a motivated individual to create solutions for our clients’ electronic security needs.
The successful candidate will required to perform the below functions:
· Apply product knowledge in designing and developing electronic security solutions for our clients. This involves conducting site surveys, reading and interpreting blue prints to determine best locations for electronic security equipment.
· Ability to integrate clients’ existing security systems with what we offer. Keeping abreast of new products in the industry to facilitate preparing accurate and best-suited proposals to match clients’ needs
· Program and commission systems after installation and train clients on use of all equipment
This position requires someone who can multi-task while meeting deadlines; highly organized with attention to detail. Ideal candidate should possess a degree in Computer Science/Electronic Engineering or a related field. Occasional travel is required.
If you are highly interested but do not have a CSME, you can apply for one if you have a College Degree or higher Tertiary Education level.
Please apply by submitting your resume by March 15, 2014 to:
11130 total views, 4 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Hiring Skilled CSME Worker to come to Barbados from SVG: – Click for details (11130 views)
- iPhone 5c (8302 views)
- Kindle Fire (8116 views)
- BRAZILIAN VIRGIN REMY HAIR 16″-24″100% HUMAN HAIR 100G BODY WAVE GRADE AAAAA(5A) (34262 views)
- HUMMER H5 IP68 DUST/SHOCK/DIRT/SNOW/WATERPROOF ANTI-CRACK DUAL CORE ANDROID 4.2.2 MTK6572 GPS 3G SMART PHONE BRAND NEW (16719 views)
- nike mens running shoes (11828 views)
- Ae110 Corolla/Sprinter Window Visor (9623 views)
- toyota corolla (9419 views)
- LANDROVER DISCOVERY V5 SHOCK/DUST/WATER PROOF ANDROID 4.0 SMART PHONE MTK6515 (8884 views)
- Fat Burning Furnace for slim (8190 views)